Contact Centre Team Leader
Do you have Team Management experience? Are you driven by sales? This role could be great for you!
This Contact Centre Team Manager role is suited for those with strong team management experience who have worked within a contact centre environment. Customer service will be your ‘bread and butter’, as well as having proven experience driving and motivating a successful team, ensuring all daily tasks are completed & targets met.
You will be naturally sales driven with a good understanding of MS Excel, being able to manage performance targets through KPIs, quality and coaching.
Working required shift patterns, you will be flexible around shift times, meeting, exceeding targets and being able to handle different demands.
Our Customer Service team has a vibrant and friendly, family culture with incentives and recognition schemes. If you put the customer at the heart of everything you do, can motivate and inspire a team, we want to hear from you!
Location: Our office is based in the centre of Gloucester and is accessible by car or bus. For those looking to travel by car, we have car parking.
As a company, PIB is a successful growing group of businesses across different elements of the insurance sector. The Group is growing rapidly both through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market. For context, as a Group we have grown from £15m turnover in 2016 to over £120m in 2019 and we continue to expand from a wholly UK base to mainland Europe with trade reaching to Latin America.
This is an exciting time to join the PIB Group. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees.
- You will ensure SLAs, performance targets and quality measures are achieved whilst developing staff through coaching and training and identifying areas of improvements within the call centre
- Whilst embracing and encouraging company culture among your staff, you will also ensure 1-2-1s and team business meetings occur once a month, managing any HR related actions within your team, business expectations and any updated regulatory requirements,
- You will be making accurate and informed decisions at a team level,
- You will complete any ad-hoc work as requested by senior management,
- You will ensure all complaints, breaches and feedback are logged and closed compliance with the policies and procedures set by the business, whilst making sure risks are flagged, captured and assessed in the departments risk log,
- You will be resilient, highly target driven and have proven contact centre team management experience, with the ability to inspire and motivate a sales team,
- You will have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written,
- You will be adaptable and a quick learner with experience using bespoke systems,
- You will have an analytical mind, with a good understanding of MS Excel
- You will be able to solve problems quickly and effectively,
- You will have a high level of attention to detail ensuring quality and compliance is met,
Full Job Description available on request.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits, and excellent career opportunities.
Our employee’s success isn’t measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to us about your flexible working needs. We have many sites across the UK, so whether this be working from home, logging on from another office or working part time then we would love to hear from you!
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Contact Centre Agent, Call Centre Agent, Contact Centre Operative, Call Centre Operative, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Assistant, Team Leader, etc.
10 days ago
Contact Centre Team Leader