£26000 per annum
3 months ago
Are you an inspiring leader who can get the best out of teams? We are looking for Team Managers with a love for Customer Service to lead our teams of energy specialist from our Contact Centres in Birmingham city centre.
You will have autonomy over your team and have full accountability for them and the customer base. Working alongside your team you will inspire and motivate your team to deliver the best outcome for customers every time.
You'll work with your team to establish a rewarding and enjoyable culture and environment.
Contact Centre Team Manager Responsibilities:
• Support and develop your team of 8 - 12 Energy Specialists - enabling them to be their best
• Have first-line responsibility for guaranteeing customer happiness
• Be accountable for day-day operation of your team, from prioritisation of work, scheduling and monitoring.
• Identifying opportunities for improvement – this could be anything from team organisation or quick technology wins – any way that you think would improve the team’s performance and customer experience.
• Building a community of team leaders through which you can share and learn together.
• Selection and training of new team members
What can we give you in return?
- We’re all about reward and recognition here at Sigma, there’s plenty of opportunity to achieve bonus, to get involved in incentives and be recognised by your peers.
- Our people are our biggest asset!
- There is plenty of progression and training opportunities, we like to promote and develop our people!
- It’s a great community to be part of, that does great things for charity and has a wide range of social events.
- We live our values daily – to be the best in class!
About Sigma, part of the Digicall Group:
Our business revolves around Business Process Outsourcing – we help run business’s more effectively and efficiently by taking responsibility for various processes.
Sigma is part of the Digicall Group which is a preferred service partner providing a range services in diverse segments such as contact centre management, insurance claims administration, claims assessment and adjudication, supply chain management and tailor-made bespoke solutions which meet customer demands in a responsible, cost-effective and sustainable way.
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 40 hours per week, to be fully flexible and available to customers we operate a 6 day week. Monday to Friday you will work until 10pm and alternative Saturdays and Sundays from 9-5pm
Salary: £26,000 per annum depending on experience
You may have experience of the following: Customer Services Manager, Customer Service Manager, Customer Service Team Leader, Customer Service Supervisor, Call Centre Manager, Call Centre Team Leader, Call Centre Supervisor, Contact Centre Manager, Contact Centre Team Leader, Contact Centre Supervisor, etc.