Role: Content Producer
Location: Holborn - Flexible
Package: £30,000-£35,000 + up to 10% bonus and further benefits
As part of eCommerce team the Content producer is responsible for day to day management and development of content across our Business Booker tool, apps and all post stay journeys. Working with closely with the digital IT, Ecommerce, Sales and customer marketing teams our content producers lead the charge in maximizing the effectiveness of our content.
Using market-leading content management systems, plus a number of other digital platforms, you will be responsible for understanding the requirements of the business and translating them into compelling, effective and customer focused digital content.
We are the UK's leading hospitality company, a FTSE 100 organisation with over 35,000 employees worldwide. We have been recognised as a ‘Top Employer’ by the Top Employers Institute for the last 10 years.
Owning successful brands such as Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn, we have over 850 hotels - which is over 80,000 bedrooms - across the UK, Germany and the Middle East (with a committed pipeline of over 20,000 more). We’re also proud to own over 420 restaurants across the UK including Beefeater and our newer brands Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub. With exciting plans to innovate and grow our core UK and international business, we always keep our customers at the heart of what we do. There has never been a more exciting time to join Whitbread!
What you will be doing:
- Daily management of content
- Optimising content through clear understanding of our commercial and customer objectives
- Ensure that content projects are measurable against goals.
- Understand requirements of internal teams to maximise effectiveness of campaigns
- Work with the rest of the Ecommerce team to monitor effectiveness of content and support customer and commercial objectives.
- Work with Analytics to measure the effectiveness of projects.
- Work with various stakeholders to generate high quality pages and experiences which meet objectives. Carry out reviews and gather feedback to revise and improve.
Why we’d love you to apply:
- Experience & thorough understanding of using a CMS such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Some Knowledge of brand management
- Able to create detailed creative briefs and technical requirements
- Ability to work well with all kinds of individuals and teams, with the strength of character to survive big personalities and speed of a fast-moving ops driven brand
- Capable numeracy, to support progression across commercially led business
- Agency liaison and management skills
- Understanding of SEO and how to optimise content for SEO
- Understanding of digital marketing channels
In return, we will offer you:
- A market competitive base salary
- Up to 10% annual bonus
- Sharesave scheme
- A collaborative work culture that focuses on enabling your success and continuing your personal development
- A genuine flexible working policy
- Individual BUPA healthcare
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Free parking across our Head Office campus
- Subsidised restaurant
- Up to 25% discount off our brands
- Perks at work