Contingent Workforce Team Manager
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
TAPFIN has identified the need for a Team Leader (contingent workforce) to support the operational process and delivery of TAPFIN managed service solutions to a specific client. The Team Leader will be responsible for supporting the Programme Director and Team to deliver a service driven culture, ensuring SLAs and key objectives are met.
So, what will you be doing?
- Responsible for team management of 6 Programme Professionals including performance, development, training, setting and reviewing team objectives, ensure effective knowledge sharing and skills transfer amongst the team
- Responsible for developing an extremely motivated team-working environment by engendering team Ensure regular 1-2-1s are undertaken, along with Team Meetings to enhance performance.
- Responsible for effectively handling conflict, controlling performance and discipline issues effectively and earns the respect of those around you. You will lead the team setting examples in terms of effort, ability, company policy, ethics and behaviour
- Responsible for developing strong internal relationships with Programme Professionals to ensure productive and long-term relationships and exceptional standards of service delivery
- Responsible for achieving and meeting service levels as agreed with client through effective management of team and issue resolution
- The role is hands on and you will be required to supplement the team's activities and key aspects of their role as required
- Ability to interface with Key Stakeholders
- Responsible for supporting communications internally, feeding back account status and progress to the programme director
- Overall responsibility for delivery of the SLAs and KPIs of your Team
- Responsible for developing strong client relationships and identifying continuous improvement within the programme and any efficiencies are implemented successfully.
What are we looking for?
- Established career within a Managed Service Programme, Staffing Industry, Managed Service Provider
- Strong people management experience with proven team management skills.
- Understanding of recruiting SLA's and KPIs and experience in driving a team to achieve.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve while maintaining flexibility
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with strong presentation skills
- Strong understanding of the temporary worker models and legislation (both AW and SOW)
- Experience in an on-site recruitment environment
- Must be able to liaise at a high level and be positive, decisive, driven and forward thinking
- A pro-active, flexible, can do attitude is essential
- Smart and bright with a rolled-up sleeves mentality
- Ability to manage in changing environments and work in virtual teams
- Ability to analyse data and prepare feedback to present.
- Charismatic, friendly, presentable in a corporate environment - makes a strong, positive first impression
- Ability to raise the bar and challenge the norm.
- Highly self-motivated - able to self-manage
Please click apply for immediate consideration.