You will join us as a Contracts Administrator to support the Contracts department in developing and tracking contracts and change orders for new and existing clients. This includes entering all required contracts / change orders in the tracking tools and producing reports, creating change order documents and budgets following the relevant Illingworth SOPs, liaising with the required Business Development, Contracts and Operations team members to assist with the completion of contract appendices and Quality Control of contract documentation.
Contracts Administrator Responsibilities:
- Populate Illingworth template contracts and change orders for final approval / QC by the Contracts Manager.
- Prepare final draft change order budgets, for final QC by Contracts Manager or the relevant Project Manager / Research Nurse Project Manager.
- Maintain contract trackers and produce status reports weekly.
- Attend contract update calls and prepare and distribute minutes / action items to ensure timely deliverables to meet client objectives.
Contracts Administrator Requirements:
- Life Science or Business Degree.
- Knowledge in budgeting and / or contracting studies in a CRO or pharmaceutical industry.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Word, Excel, CRM software and Power Point. Experience of using SharePoint and online communication tools such as Skype preferred.
- Ability to work effectively in a team of remotely-based colleagues across different time zones.
About Illingworth Research Group Limited:
Illingworth Research Group provides a range of clinical development services to the pharmaceutical, healthcare, biotechnology and medical device industries. We are experts in providing Research Nursing for Phase I to IV clinical trials across many different therapeutic areas. We have grown organically over our 20-year history offering all services near globally. On and Off-Site Research Nursing capabilities continue to expand in support of the patient centricity movement.
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire SK11 6TG
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, Flexible working considered
Benefits: A Competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro-rated (increasing in service), Workplace pension scheme, Flexible working, Excellent training and career progression.
You may have experience of the following: Contracts Administrator, Contracts Assistant, Assistant Contracts Manager, Customer Service Representative, Budget Management. Change Order, Data Analyst, CRO, Pharmaceutical, etc.
13 days ago