Corporate Order Processor
The Corporate Order Processor role is a multi-skilled role involving administrative and financial duties whilst using a number of bespoke systems and processes.
The role is responsible for processing gift card and gift voucher orders to exact specifications and with excellent attention to detail, ensuring that everything is processed to our high standards of which our retailers and customers have come to expect.
Corporate Order Processor Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and producing batches for sales orders and using numeracy when balancing orders.
- Packing and despatching voucher and gift card orders for our corporate customers to specific guidelines, within agreed SLAs and with excellent attention to detail.
- Be responsible for prioritising and managing workload especially at busy periods.
- Representing our clients where we act on their behalf for their customer orders.
- Filing and keeping accurate data records electronically and in paper format.
- Stock monitoring and control of media in your area of work.
Corporate Order Processor Requirements:
- GCSE’s in English and Maths at or above grade C/4 or equivalent.
- Previous experience in an administration or customer service role.
- Previous cash handling experience.
- Database inputting experience is desirable.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and work to strict deadlines.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to keep calm in stressful situations.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within organisations.
Hemingways is a leading e-commerce, sales and distribution company representing a wide range of major UK and international brands in both gift card and confectionery products. Home to Voucher Express, Vex Rewards, Cadbury Gifts Direct and Green & Black’s.
Operating in the UK and globally, the company promotes and sells products to consumer and corporate markets. The company is a multi-million pound turnover business that is financially stable and with a positive growth outlook.
What will I get in return?
We are a professional and friendly team with big ambitions for the future. We are therefore looking for individuals who can join the team and be part of our culture, demonstrating a can-do, positive attitude with the drive and motivation to support us and our ambitions into the future.
We offer a competitive remuneration package, a positive and friendly working environment and have some great benefits.
Location: Melmerby, Cumbria
Contract type: Casual 37.5 Hours
Salary: £8.72 per hour
Benefits: Discount on products and services including retail gift vouchers and chocolate! Team social events.
Plenty of career opportunities as we grow and expand our team.
You may have experience of the following: Corporate Order Processor, Sales Order Processing, Sales Administrator, Finance Assistant, Sales Administration, etc.
Corporate Order Processor