Corporate Partnerships Manager - Pharmaceutical
Come be a part of an energetic and vibrant team who are driven by the desire to improve the lives of people living with kidney disease and ultimately find a cure for this silent killer.
Corporate Partnerships Manager Responsibilities:
The Pharmaceutical and Corporate Partnerships Manager will be our lead for building creative and highly effective partnerships with pharmaceutical companies and corporate partners that can bring about real change in research into kidney disease.
As Pharmaceutical and Corporate Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for managing and growing our existing pharmaceutical and industry partnerships as well as working with colleagues to identify and drive new business. You will deliver an excellent standard of partnership management and engagement to exceed the expectations of our partners while realising financial income.
The Pharmaceutical and Corporate Partnerships Manager will be the conduit between our Research and Income Generation teams, bringing together our activity with pharmaceutical and corporate partners to drive forward this important area of income and partnerships.
Corporate Partnerships Manager Requirements:
- Experience of identifying, building and managing partnerships with pharmaceutical, corporate or
- other commercial organisations. While prior experience of creating and managing
- pharmaceutical partnerships is preferable, it is not a prerequisite if you are able to demonstrate
- commercial partnership building experience in other areas
- Experience of The Association of the British Pharmaceutical Corporate (ABPI), Scottish
- Medicine Consortium and the All Wales Medicines Strategy Group
- Experience of developing successful commercial partnership acquisition and retention
- Knowledge of Health Technology Assessments (HTA) in the UK
- IT literate including Office 365 and fundraising databases (preferably Raisers Edge)
- Knowledge of data protection (DPA and GDPR)
- Previous experience in medical research and/or healthcare charities preferable
- Passed the ABPI Medical Representatives Exam or prepared to sit, and pass, the exam
About Kidney Research UK:
Kidney Research UK are the largest charity dedicated to kidney research in the UK. Our vision is to free lives from kidney disease.
We fund research into all aspects of kidney disease - from understanding the condition, to how we can prevent and treat it. We want to discover better, kinder treatments.
Research has given us life-saving kidney transplants, dialysis machines that filter the blood when the kidneys fail, and drugs to keep us going. But these treatments come at a cost. They can be gruelling, confining, relentless. A transplant is not a cure, they rarely last a lifetime.
Kidney disease still affects three million people in the UK. And one million of those don’t know they are at risk. That’s three million people who are someone’s parents, grandparents, children, friends.
And kidney failure is rising, as are the factors contributing to it, such as diabetes and obesity.
That’s why our work is more essential than ever.
Research is what we do. It is the only way to discover future preventions, treatments and cures. It is vital to keep our loved ones safe. Your support is crucial to make this happen.
We’re here to be heard, to make a difference, to change the future. Kidney disease ends here.
Location: Peterborough with flexible home working
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 37.5 hours per week, Flexible working considered
Salary: £37,000 - £41,000 depending on experience
Closing date: 04 December 2020
You may have experience of the following: Corporate Partnerships Manager, Fundraising Manager, Business Development, Business Development Manager, Corporate Partnerships, Account Manager, Relationship Manager, Fundraiser, Fundraising, Charity, Charities, NFP, Not for Profit, Third Sector, Pharmaceutical etc