£20,000 per annum
23 days ago
Initial 3-month Fixed Term Contract
They are currently seeking a motivated and highly organised Finance Administrator on an initial 3-month fixed term contract. In this varied role your main accountabilities will placed in the Finance team, however ad-hoc support to the Service Desk and Business Support Administration team will also be required.
Credit Control Administrator Responsibilities:
- Adhering to strict month end deadlines.
- Credit control.
- Processing orders from the sales team quickly and accurately to ensure revenue is maximised.
- Weekly reporting of KPI’s to ensure smooth running of the team.
- Ensuring thorough and accurate details are captured and Service Level Agreements are met.
- Office Management duties.
Credit Control Administrator Requirements:
- Proven administration experience - preferably from within a financial background.
- Can confidently manage Credit control.
- Knowledge of Sage 200 or similar would be desirable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages - Excel is essential.
- Can confidently use power BI, or a willingness to learn new systems and tools.
- Experience of using databases.
About our client:
Our client believe in using technology to deliver better care.
They provide software across health, social care, education and youth services that makes a positive difference to thousands of lives every day.
They help medical practitioners care for patients by creating technology that saves time, reduces paperwork and minimises risks. Their education solutions help local authorities; schools and other providers support families more effectively. They help social workers by giving them access to all their case management information in one simple online portal. And they create systems that help Youth Services teams improve the way they support vulnerable young people.
Their products help care providers free up time and money so they can concentrate on what they do best: providing better care and delivering better outcomes. They call this Digital Care.
Job type: Full Time, Initial 3-month Fixed Term Contract (with the possibility to turn permanent)
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Benefits: Include a competitive salary, flexible working hours and working from home arrangements, 25 days holiday increasing to 28 + bank holidays, ability to buy extra holiday up to 40 days holiday or sell down to 20 days holiday! An attractive pension, retail vouchers, 4x life insurance, critical illness cover, employee referral bonuses, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme and more!
You may have experience of the following: Credit Control Administrator, Credit Controller, Debt Management, Debt Collections, Collections Agent, Accounting Administrator, Accounts Administrator, Accounting Officer, Finance Assistant, Finance Administrator, Sage200, Database Management, etc.