Gatwick, GB, RH6 0PA
Competitive salary (up to £ depending on experience) plus potential bonus + fantastic benefits
This is a full time permanent opportunity, but we are always open to discuss individual’s flexible working needs so please speak to use during the recruitment process to understand what this could look like for you.
The Nestlé Nutrition Team are looking for a talented individual to join their team as a CRM Manager. As a CRM Manager you will develop the Nutrition Consumer Relationship Management Strategy and drive its execution, ensuring a seamless recruitment of the target audience as well as maintaining and increasing its engagement across the eCRM programme.
A little bit about us
At Nestlé Nutrition, we like our customers to think of us as the ‘go-to people’ for cutting edge infant nutrition science, sound practical advice, best-in-class information and gentle reassurance on nutrition decisions during a baby’s early childhood. Infant nutrition was the starting point of Nestlé and has been a cornerstone of our activity since inception in 1867. In line with our belief that breast feeding is the best start a baby can have in life, we are committed to ensuring that the way that we market infant formulae does not undermine breastfeeding and enables the mother who cannot breastfeed, or chooses not to, to make an informed and educated choice regarding breastfeeding and the suitability of using breast-milk substitutes.
A day in the life of a CRM Manager
As a CRM Manager you will:
• Assess and develop the strategy for the business' eCRM working closely with the Brand team as well as the Medical and regs teams to ensure that the eCRM plan is successfully delivered ensuring that both Acquisition and Retention to the programme is maintained and enhanced.
• Lead CRM innovation and personalisation: work with the Babyclub database management agency as well as the Digital team/head to implement new digital personalised experiences for target audience, leveraging the data at hand
• Develop and deploy timely ad hoc eCRM campaigns to support brand plans and business objectives. Work closely with the Brand team for the creation of the Branded campaigns (targeted at 6m+) as well as with the Digital team for the creation of the Services campaigns to support parents and parents-to-be. Coordination with the CCSD and Sales team for any ad hoc eCRM activities supporting trade activations.
• Manage the WHERE TO BUY implementation and smooth running on the website leveraging the feature across contact points. Also Drive the WHERE TO BUY functionality upgrades
• Be responsible Partnerships, driving the execution of the yearly Partnerships plan, to drive brand and Services strategies through this key channel
• Be responsible for the coordination of the yearly Econtent plan on major online customers This will involve liaising with all key stakeholders: Business managers, CCSD team and brand teams to ensure timely execution of the eContent Plan.
• Support the team with input into pre and post evaluations of promotions/activities that have CRM focus
• Ensure adherence to all Nestlé digital principles and policies.
What will make you successful
The successful candidate will be a well-seasoned eCRM manager with solid CRM/marketing automation/database management experience, including developing and deploying eCRM campaigns and highly personalised communications. They will have experience in delivering marketing communication activities for nutrition/pharmaceutical products as well as experience in driving engagement within consumer audiences.
They will also:
• Have good understanding of eBusiness strategies and experience in lower funnel activations, driving online sales
• Managed independently under ever-changing market environments and technology climate to achieve and exceed goals
• Have independently managed digital media and CRM projects such as eCRM, database management etc.
What you need to know
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus flex leave, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
The closing date for this role is 5th March 2021.
We will be considering candidates as they apply and we will occasionally close job advertisements early in the event we receive sufficient applicants, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!
Right to work in the UK
In accordance with Home Office guidance successful candidates will be required to evidence their right to work in the UK before commencement of employment. We have assessed this role and it would be applicable for sponsorship under the Skilled Worker route. Financial support could be available from Nestlé to assist with the immigration fees associated with the Skilled Worker route. We encourage you to review the UK Home Office guidelines ahead of submitting a job application to review whether you meet the eligibility criteria under the Skilled Worker route. If you require sponsorship, please discuss this with us as part of the recruitment process.
Ready to take the next step?