We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our Commercial Marketing team as a CRM Manager. This is a key role to ensure we develop and optimise our customer engagement campaigns to maximise our annual sales and customer retention targets. Working closely with our Loyalty and Brand teams you will be responsible for ensuring we engage with our customers at the optimal moment achieve the best guest journey whilst driving required commercial outcomes.
We are the UK's leading hospitality company, a FTSE 100 organisation. Owning successful brands such as Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn, we have over 750 hotels and over 70,000 rooms across the UK, Germany and the Middle East. We are also proud to own over 420 restaurants across the UK including Beefeater, Brewers Fayre and our newer brands Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub. We have exciting plans to deliver our strategy that innovates and grows our core UK and international business, always keeping our customers at the heart of what we do.
What you will be doing:
- You will be accountable for delivery of the email campaign road map, including planning, testing, checking and integrating all creative and data considerations.
- Working with our brand teams you will lead the briefing and development of email content for all restaurant brands.
- You will be responsible for ownership of reporting and enhancement campaign deliverables, including all KPI and performance measurements.
- Through continual development of testing and troubleshooting across campaigns you will improve performance and efficiency through scale and automation.
What we are looking for:
- You will need to be commercially focused with a strong understanding of Adobe Marketing Cloud technology.
- Experience of identifying, selecting and manipulation target audiences and devising engaging email campaigns that convert to sales.
- With strong attention to detail, accuracy and data quality you will have delivered innovative campaigns or programmes end to end.
In return we will offer (list of benefits in bullet points):
- Up to 10% Bonus
- Sharesave scheme
- A genuine flexible working policy
- Individual BUPA healthcare
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Free parking across our Head Office campus
- Subsidised restaurant / canteen
- Up to 25% discount off our brands
- 25 days annual leave + bank holiday pro rata