CRM Sales Assistant
Blue Arrow are recruiting in partnership with Vaillant to add talent to their CRM team Vaillant are a well-known established company. They are the ‘Rolls Royce’ of the heating industry. The business are especially are proud of their family like working environment.
- A permanent position
- Working Monday to Friday
- Monday to Thursday 08.30 – 17.00, Friday 08.30 – 15.30
- You will work with existing business processes and have a positive impact on operational performance.
- You will Assist departments in specifying EPS changes to existing processes, ensuring changes are realistic
- You will provide analytics and build reports with key operational figures, ensuring reports are built to specification
- You will be fully responsible for all partner / agency integration process e.g. agency websites, loyalty improvements, sales projects, ensuring data are uploaded and stored into EPS and any product backlog is transparent.
- Support the CRM team with administrative duties
- Create, maintain and manage the Salesforce.com CRM system and support the CRM manger with the implementation of Salesforce.com
- Educated to degree level or have relevant CRM experience and proficient with Salesforce.com or other CRM packages.
- Experienced in understanding marketing and business campaigns and how to create customer journey content to maximise impact.
- Organised and able to plan and manage own workload.
- Passion, energy and drive are important factors to have as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A UK driving license and passport are required as some travel around the UK and Europe will be
- Homemade food type canteen
- Costa Coffee
- Free Parking
- Working for a well-known, prestigious company
- 15 minute drive from nearest city
- Free onsite parking
- “My manager is not only my boss, but first and foremost my coach.”
- “Very good working atmosphere. Meaningful development opportunities.”
- “Employees are being valued and developed.”
- “Innovative thinking: many research projects with universities, companies and the country / EU.”
- “The company works sustainably.”