£9.63 per hour
Blue Arrow Edinburgh
5 months ago
Attention all customer service super stars! Are you looking for an exciting career change with one of the most reputable employers in the business banking group? Are you seeking a role that will maximise your potential?
Pay: £9.63 (+ USH)
Hours: Working 5 days out of 7 that includes weekends as part of the normal working week. Working hours are between 7:00am - 11:00pm
Training: Tailor made training to give you the skills and knowledge to answer the customers enquires
- Being the first point of contact for customer calls
- Answering customer inbound calls about general banking enquiries
- Promote alternative delivery channels such as Internet Banking ensuring that all customers are aware and have full access to the Bank's complete range of service delivery channels.
- Maintain a good understanding of Bank's products and services including key features and benefits to advise customers.
- Previous customer service is essential
- Telephony experience from previous roles would be a bonus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to take ownership of decisions.
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- Monthly on site visits from your Blue Arrow consultant
- Access to Blue Arrow flexible employee incentives
- Real opportunity for career progression
If you are a talented problem solver with great customer service skill this could be the role for you!