We are seeking Energy experienced complaints resolution specialists/complaints handlers to work from home
You will train and work from the comfort of your own home!
We will provide the computer and kit to get you started, you will also need to check that you have the below to be able to work from home:
- High speed internet. Don’t worry if you’re not sure how to check this, we can talk you through it as part of your application process. If you’re curious, your speed needs to be download speed 3.0 MB; upload speed 1.0 MB or above.
- You’ll also need to be able to connect to WIFI to access our systems.
- A smartphone on a UK network
- Minimum 9months to a 1 year working within a fast paced inbound or outbound Energy call centre
- Experience using multiple IT and telephony systems in an energy environment to service customer needs and analyse account and billing information e.g. systems such as Junifer, Kraken, SAP
- Experience across 2 or more of these areas Energy debt collectionSecuring payment methods and payment plans for accounts in early arrearsBilling queries (taking meter readings and explaining new bills to customers and how these have been produced)Successfully addressing customer energy consumption concerns, explaining consumption and energy efficiency measures that can be taken to lower billDiscussing customer vulnerability, priority services register and providing appropriate solutions/sign postingresolving at first contact complaints relating to billing errors, failed metering appointments etc, Gaining customer agreement for Smart meter installation and working to targets associated with thisSales through service for added value aspects e.g. converting single fuel customers for dual fuel and promoted additional services such as boiler coverExperience resolving complex energy complaints through ongoing verbal engagement with customersExperience managing the full energy complaints process from day 2 to deadlock positionExperience independently managing their own allocation of complaints and prioritising workloads, maintaining customer contact to deliver consistent complaints resolution targetsExperience of working in a complaints handling environment where quality is measured through how low their re-open rate and external referral to Ombudsman percentages are as part of their performance targets
- A confident verbal communicator, can adapt approach to meet different customer needs
- Resilient, pragmatic and enjoy an environment of high expectation, high reward and being challenged!
- Motivated either by achieving targets/bonus or by delivering great experiences and being rewarded via recognition/feedback
- Someone who thrives in a WFH environment, confident to reach out when needed for support and build relationships with team mates remotely
- Someone who flourishes taking ownership and has a passion for decision making and problem solving
- Excellent verbal influencing and negotiation skills that support resolution of complaints
- Solutions focussed mind-set - see complaints handling as an positive opportunity to improve the relationship with customers