What will you be doing?
• Providing excellent customer service & responses on behalf of Barclays
• Breaking down complex issues or customer queries and assimilate a wide range of information to fully understand cause, impact and solution
• Understanding the customer needs and seek to provide personalised and effective outcomes at the first point of contact, handing off to the relevant experts if needed
• Using your initiative in developing resolutions by telephone, electronic communications, or in person, ensuring solutions to derive the right outcome
What we’re looking for:
• Experience of operating in a customer-focused role
• Proven experience in promoting an excellent customer journey
• The confidence to communicate with a wide range of customers
• Exceptional communication skills, able to use a range of communication styles that are tailored to the customer and the situation
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Ability to use Microsoft Office tools to a high standard
• Experience of working in retail banking
• Experience of working in a virtual environment
• An excellent level of knowledge and understanding of our range of products and services
Where will you be working?
Northampton was the birthplace of Barclaycard in 1966 and we've been based in Pavilion Drive since the building opened in 1997.
We purchased the building from the landlord in early 2018 as a sign of our commitment to investment in Northampton. Plans to further develop this Campus-style location are under way to allow for a real collaborative work environment. Based just off the A45 it is easily accessible by both car and bus routes.