£30339 per annum
21 days ago
You will join us as a Customer Experience Manager where you will champion customers, drive positive change, support our learning and place our customer contact centre at the hub of the organisation. We want you to be constantly seeking innovation and getting the best out of our contact centre for our customers.
Customer Experience Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing our customer contact centre to ensure our customers receive a great front-line experience.
- Handling contact centre complaints.
- Being the operational lead on oversight of customer complaints and working with others to turn negative customer experiences into active learning for us.
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on performance as well as identifying actions to improve our operations.
- Coaching and training both your team and other colleagues on key policies, our approach and supporting systems relating to customers.
- Project managing service improvements and initiatives to improve customer experience.
Customer Experience Manager Requirements:
- Strong people skills with customers, your direct reports and other Acis colleagues.
- Experience of implementing or trying new ways to engage with customers.
- Experience of managing a customer contact centre and exceeding service / customer delivery targets.
- Experience of handling complaints, achieving positive outcomes and organisational learning.
- Motivating, coaching, challenging and supporting your team is what gets you up every day. Nothing makes you happier than seeing someone progress, knowing you helped them get there.
- Experience of managing an ‘out of hours service’.
- Experience of driving culture change and placing the customer at the heart of an organisation.
- An understanding of data protection legislation.
- Experience of implementing and reviewing business continuity arrangements.
- Ability to develop and manage a knowledge base.
- Cutting edge technical knowledge of the latest in contact centre technology.
This role requires a basic DBS check.
We may close this vacancy earlier than the stated closing date if the volume of applicants is high.
Acis are committed to equality and diversity, are a proud member of disability confident and welcome applications from any applicant who feel they hold the essential skills to fulfil the role. We recognise that people need flexibility in their role and we’re happy to discuss flexible working options with the successful candidate.
Acis operates a preferred recruitment agency list. We do not accept speculative applications.
About Acis Group Limited:
We provide homes for people who need them and services to help our customers lead better lives.
We own and manage more than 7,000 properties across the East Midlands and Yorkshire and the Humber, helping thousands of people in our communities every single day. This includes homes for affordable rent, homes for students and homes for older people. We even develop new homes to help people get on the property ladder.
And we have a distinct way of doing all this. Everything we do is for our customers. We think positively, we try to say ‘yes’ more often, we work collaboratively, we try to overcome any barriers placed in our way, we encourage innovation and, in simple terms, get things done. This is called The Acis Way.
Location: Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, DN21 1GG
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 7am and 7pm Monday to Friday; 8.30am to 5pm (4.30pm on a Friday) 37 hours each week. We also offer flexi-time.
Salary: £30,339 per annum
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days (1 per full year of service) after five years, plus public holidays, Company pension matched up to 8% Flexible working.
Closing date for applications: 16th February 2020
Interviews are scheduled for: 26 February 2020
You may have experience of the following: Customer Experience Manager, CeX Manager, Head of Customer Experience, Customer Insight Manager, Contact Centre Manager, Contact Centre, Complaints Manager, Complaints Handler, Customer Service Manager, Programme Manager, Project Manager, etc.