Please note this is a part time role- 16 Hours.
Provident have been proudly serving customers since 1880, and while a lot has changed since then, one thing hasn't. We still put our customers first in everything we do. We pride ourselves on being a trusted lender, serving our customers in their own homes, offering suitable affordable loans with manageable repayments.
As a Customer Experience Manager you will be responsible for providing good customer outcomes for all our customers, this will be demonstrated and identified through voice recording and form part of the below activities:
- Collect customers payments each week on the day/time they have asked for
- Call back on customers where they have not been in Make customers aware of the consequences of not making a payment or making a part payment
- All customer activity is recorded accurately
- Complete the required standard administrative procedures
- Account for all monies received in and out daily
- Conduct and complete loan applications for New and Existing customers
- Contact new customer leads and convert with 48 hours
- Responsible for growing your territory in line with company procedures
- Make customers aware of the products available to them
- Regularly inform New & Existing customers of our 'Recommend a Friend Scheme'
- Ensure every customer is visited on the territory and have received call backs
- Responsible for referring financial difficulty/vulnerability customer triggers to a line manager
- Identify risk or potential fraud and inform your line manager
Personal Career, Performance and Development Activities
- Attend weekly / monthly meetings when requested this
- Attend regular 1:1s, performance reviews, training and coaching sessions
To assist you, you will be provided with the latest technology to undertake the role to the best of your ability and set you up for success. We also offer a full training program of 5 days, which may require you to stay away from home.
What can we offer you? In return we offer a basic salary of £23000 with the opportunity to rise to £25,000 after your 1st year of service and £27,000 after your 2nd year of service + Discretionary Bonus + benefits which include 25 days holiday growing to 28 after 5 full years of service, NEST pension and life assurance. Save as You Earn (SAYE) and Buy as You Earn (BAYE) share schemes also available after 6 months of service.
- Customer service experience
- Flexible working to meet customer demand
- Ability to work remotely on a mobile basis
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- Technical ability on an iOS (Apple) Device
- Full UK driving Licence and access to your own car
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI)
Provident is one of a select group of forward thinking organisations that have signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). The NES provides a cultural assessment through the lens of diversity. It looks across all 9 protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010 to ensure true inclusion in the workplace. The NES adopts a pragmatic & holistic approach to EDI and achieving it will enable Provident to showcase our business as leaders in this field.