£20K - £22.5K (FTE)
2 months ago
You will join us as a Customer Service Representative supporting the Sales, Service and Marketing department with the administration of the sales and service processes whilst delivering A+ Service to internal and external customers.
As a Customer Service Representative you will enjoy our extensive benefits package.
Customer Service Administrator Responsibilities:
- Ensure all orders received by email are input onto the appropriate system quickly and accurately.
- Respond in a timely fashion to customer enquiries or escalate to the Territory / Account Manager or Technical Support where required.
- Update the Salesforce CRM system in-line with internal work flows and processes.
- Manage communications with customers to acknowledge the sales / service orders.
Customer Service Administrator Requirements:
- Customer centric outlook - puts the customer first. Professional, friendly, confident and positive when dealing with customers and prospects.
- X-functional working expertise.
- Ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
- Experience dealing with customers over the phone.
- Good IT skills (outlook, word, excel).
About QED Environmental Systems (previously Geotech):
QED Environmental Systems design, manufacture and support environmental technology solutions for groundwater, soil and gas management applications into industrial, environmental and energy markets worldwide.
Our corporate headquarters are in the USA where we support the North and South American markets. Our UK office covers Europe, the Middle East and Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Our focussed vertical markets include Remediation, Landfill, Biogas, Medical and Food and Beverage.
QED Environmental Systems, is a Graco Inc. company.
Location: Coventry, West Midlands, CV2 4QP
Job type: Full time, 1 x Permanent and 1 x Temporary, 8:30am to 5:00pm Mon-Thu with 45 minutes for Lunch. Friday is 8:30am to 3:30pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
Salary: £20K - £22.5K (FTE)
Benefits: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Contributory Pension, Employee Share Purchase Programme, Health Insurance Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Employee Benefits / Saving Scheme, Subsidised Lunches, Free Breakfasts, Cycle To Work Scheme, Training & Career Development.
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Representative, Contact Centre, Customer Service Executive, Call Centre, Customer Services, Advisor Support Team Member, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administrative Assistant, etc.