Client name: Lloyds Banking Group
Location: Pendeford, Birmingham
Contract Term: Permanent
Working Times: 35 hours per week
Monday to Friday rotational shifts between 8:00am-8:00pm and some weekends.
Benefits: Full 4-6 weeks of paid training
Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
Overtime and bonus incentives
Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
Instant access to online retail discounts
Could you help Lloyds Banking Group achieve their vision of becoming best bank for customers?
As a member of a friendly contact centre team, you’ll take calls from a range of customers. Whether they’re calling to transfer money, set up a standing order, or simply check their balance, you’ll provide a professional and helpful service, every time. And you’ll use your computer skills to record your results.
Role Focused Skills
- Manage inbound & outbound customer queries relating to their accounts and products, keeping it simple and making it easier to do business with Lloyds Banking Group
- Complete telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer queries
- Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
- Build long lasting professional relationships with Lloyds Banking Group customers that will exceed their expectations
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Lloyds Banking Group by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use, the services you will provide and the values you can add to Lloyds Banking Group
- Demonstrate consistently Lloyds Banking Group values and behaviors
- Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development
- Support Lloyds Banking Group’s wider team to ensure that performance standards and business objectives are met
- Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
- Carry out a range of processing tasks and handling of customer calls ensuring relevant productivity and quality measures are achieved for Lloyds Banking Group customers in line with specified process and procedures
- Provide a high quality service to Lloyds Banking Group customers comprising of handling inbound & outbound calls and undertaking a range of processing tasks. This will be achieved as part of a flexible model to support the business in meeting customer demands within agreed service levels.
Excellent communication – oral and written
- Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in all areas of Lloyds Banking Group’s end to end goals
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Good knowledge of IT
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player
- Previous customer service experience
- Clear credit history & Clear criminal record
Lloyds Banking Group strives daily towards their vision of becoming the best bank for customers. They’re well on their way thanks to the effort of their colleagues – join them today and support them in achieving their vision.