We are looking for focused individuals to join our team based in Southampton. The successful candidate will join a thriving business unit and will be required to have the determination and focus to drive to make a real difference to the running of the team.
Interested? Then Apply Now! Using the button below!
We’d love to hear from you if you’re interested in taking on an important and busy role providing excellent levels of customer service.
To answer enquiries by letter, e-mail, telephone or in person regarding Council services in a timely and efficient manner in compliance with company policy and procedure, whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service.
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to communicate
- Clear speaking voice
- The ability to work under pressure
- Good keyboard skills
- The ability to work under own initiative within a team based environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to diffuse potentially confrontational situations and to remain calm and reasonable when dealing with difficult calls
- Educated to a good standard.
If you think you have what it takes to become a Customer Service Advisor please hit the Apply Button.