Microlink is at the forefront of the assistive technology industry. Our products and services have enabled a quarter of a million people with health conditions and disabilities to succeed in both education and employment.
Microlink employees ensure the right adjustments, at the right price, with the right controls are available with experts supporting both the client and its business to achieve the right outcome.
Microlink's product range delivers the best value and latest innovations with solutions available to meet every requirement within the workplace
Position: Customer Support Advisor
Location: Chandlers Ford, Southampton (Commutable from Salisbury, Portsmouth, Winchester and surrounding areas)
Contract type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Mon to Fri 0900 to 1730, Mon to Thurs 1200 to 2030 and Fri 0900 to 1730)
Salary: £20,000 per annum
About the Role:
Do you want to join our team? Microlink provide organisations with a bespoke portfolio of high quality, low cost, proven solutions via MiCase, our award-winning end to end workplace adjustment service. Our teams are proud of the quality of their services, ensuring each customer is treated with dignity, professionalism and care.
You will be the point of contact with our clients at the telephone and via email.
- Advise clients of services or equipment which are tailored to meet their individual needs
- Offer a thorough customer service journey to completion of cases via telephone enquiries and emails
- Communicate recommendations to clients and interested stakeholders
- Internal liaison with senior corporate colleagues e.g. Key Account Managers
- Ensure that case updates are detailed to enable another member of the team to pick up the case and continue to progress the case to ensure consistency in case management
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong team player
- Excellent Communication skills both verbally and written
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
You may have experience of the following: Customer Relations Executive, Customer Service Advisor, Contact Centre, Customer Service Agent, Call Centre, Customer Support, Customer Services Representative, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, NFP, Not for Profit, etc.