Customer Service Advisor
Do you have excellent customer service skills? Are you passionate about innovative products? If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity to join the Customer Care team within our Marketing Department, where you can take the next step in your career.
Customer Service Advisor Responsibilities:
- Be the voice of our brand, delivering best in class customer support.
- Use your excellent customer service skills to assist with inbound and outbound enquiries over the phone, by chat and email in order to find the best solution for all parties (as well as thinking about how we can utilise new technology such as AI).
- Need to have outstanding problem-solving skills, combining them with exceptional people skills to ensure our customers receive the best possible experience at all points along their customer journey.
- Using our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, you will record full details of enquiries and actions taken.
- Aim to exceed targets, and where required, initiate self-learning to improve on any knowledge gaps.
- Play a key role within our Marketing team, providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process, identifying areas for improvement and being involved in these improvements.
Customer Service Advisor Requirements:
- You must have excellent English language skills (both written and spoken)
- Fluency in another European language is a plus (especially German which will be extremely useful).
- Experience in customer service with excellent people skills and the ability to build lasting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Excellent timekeeping and process management, ensuring actions are completed within agreed time frames.
- You should be proficient in the use of MS Office packages and experience with Salesforce or Zendesk is desirable.
About Bullitt Group Ltd:
Working at Bullitt is exciting, challenging and incredibly rewarding! We have a decade’s worth of experience partnering with some of the world’s biggest brands, helping these global brands extend their product portfolios into new categories, particularly in the connected devices market.
Since our formation in 2009, Bullitt Group has designed, manufactured and distributed millions of mobile phones, audio products, other connected devices and related peripherals to more than 70 countries across the globe.
We design, manufacture, market and sell products under license for our brand partners. We are the global licensee for Cat (Caterpillar Inc.) and Land Rover for mobile phones and related peripherals.
Location: Reading, RG1 1AR
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £20 to 25k dependent upon experience.
Benefits: You’ll be part of a team who work hard and have fun together. You are trusted to make decisions and are fully accountable for your day-to-day work. Generous holiday allowance (25 days plus an extra day off for your birthday and bank holidays). Contributory pension scheme (4% contribution). Life Assurance (3 times your salary). Family-level cover medical insurance. Family friendly policies, generous sick pay and flexible working opportunities available. Extensive training. Competitive salary.
Contractual Position Name: Customer Care Executive
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Care Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Officer, Call Centre, Contact Centre, Call Centre Operative, Contact Centre Operative, Administrator, Admin, Marketing Executive, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Assistant etc.
£20000 - £25000 per annum
8 months ago
Customer Service Advisor