You’ll be working in a contact centre environment helping our client service their customers through a new platform and digi-ops channels such as webchat, e-mail, SMS and social media.
The roles are part time, and the shifts cover a 6 day week and are Monday to Friday 5-10pm then alterative Saturdays and Sundays 9-5pm
Customer Service Advisor Responsibilities:
You’ll be making and receiving call to customers, who will have a variety of requests from simple payment enquiries to complex billing queries and investigations. You’ll be giving all your customers a great service on every call. You’ll be seeking to find a resolution for the customer and solving any problems they may have.
Customer Service Advisor Requirements:
- The most important attribute for any E.ON Next employee is that you should be really passionate about meeting customer needs and expectations and genuinely care about your customers.
- We're looking for people who are able to think and find solutions for themselves rather than looking to your leader as the first point of call to give you an answer.
- You're curious and excited at the prospect of experimenting with new ways of working or servicing customers. You enjoy looking for ways to make things better all the time.
- You're not afraid to try new things, and if they don't work out you're not put off by trying something else!
- We're looking for individuals who can be flexible with their time but also in the way that they work as we're always striving to improve things which means change is a constant companion. You see change as a positive thing and embrace it.
- You feel able to challenge what doesn't feel right whether this comes from another of your peers, or the Director of Operations!
What can we give you in return?
- We’re all about reward and recognition here at Sigma, there’s plenty of opportunity to achieve bonus, to get involved in incentives and be recognised by your peers.
- Our people are our biggest asset!
- There is plenty of progression and training opportunities, we like to promote and develop our people!
- It’s a great community to be part of, that does great things for charity and has a wide range of social events.
- We live our values daily – to be the best in class!
About Sigma, part of the Digicall Group:
Our business revolves around Business Process Outsourcing – we help run business’s more effectively and efficiently by taking responsibility for various processes.
Sigma is part of the Digicall Group which is a preferred service partner providing a range services in diverse segments such as contact centre management, insurance claims administration, claims assessment and adjudication, supply chain management and tailor-made bespoke solutions which meet customer demands in a responsible, cost-effective and sustainable way.
Job type: Part Time, Permanent, 32 hours per week
Salary: £14,800 plus shift allowance of £2160
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Agent, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Executive, Call Centre Operative, Call Centre Advisor, Contact Centre Operative, Contact Centre Advisor, Client Support, etc.