18 days ago
Are you customer services driven and keen to work for a leading and growing organisation? Do you want to work for a company who really cares about their people and their customers? If the answer is yes – then Morton Michel is the place for you!
Here at Morton Michel, we are a close-knit team that take pride in our ability to deliver a first-class service to our customers. To do this we strive to create an environment which is great for our people. We want our people to enjoy coming to work, and to feel they can make a difference. We believe in treating our people well and showing them that they are what makes a company great.
We have recently moved into brand new modern offices based in Knollys House, which is on the main Train, Tram and bus route and a 5 minute walk into town. We operate a smart/casual dress code in the office and embrace career development and flexible working. We are holding video interview days on Wednesday 17th and Thursday 18th February and would love to hear from you.
- Communicate with customers using a variety of customer contact systems, e.g. phone, e-mail, Live Chat
- Provide customers with relevant product information that is clear, fair and not misleading allowing them to make an informed decision
- Deliver against a set of Key Performance Indicators that will be provided to you by your line manager
- Provide a great customer experience that enables higher sales conversion, retention performance and customer satisfaction scoring
- Demonstrate ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Computer literate – demonstrate use of MS Office
- Excellent customer service skills
- Rapport building skills to be able to speak with our customers and build relationships
- Can-do positive attitude towards customers and team member alike
- Self-driven to continuously improve performance
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Full Job Description available on request.
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Representative, Contact Centre Operative, Customer Service Agent, Call Centre Operative, Customer Support, Client Support, etc.