Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Our public sector client based in the Welwyn Garden City area are looking for reliable and confident Customer Service Administrators to join their team. Based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire this role is commutable distance from Stevenage, Hitchin, Letchworth, St Albans and Hatfield areas.
The Customer Serve Administrator responsibilities will include:
- Taking incoming calls from Customers and Internal staff and dealing with any enquiries
- Order processing
- Workload Scheduling and Routing
- Keeping ELMS system up to date
- Complaint handling
- Be understanding of callers needs and concerns
- Talking on the telephone and logging details of the calls
- Working in a professional and polite manner at all times
Ideal Customer Service Administrator looking to apply will need the below experience and attributes:
- Previous experience in Customer Service Advisory with excellent communication skills
- Have a good operational knowledge of office operating packages and Email
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Someone with Care or Healthcare experience or from a transport background would be advantageous.
£8.04 per hour
Hours for work
Monday to Friday
Alternative shifts of 8am - 4pm and 10am - 6pm
If you feel you match the above criteria, please apply today.