Customer Service Advisor- Bolton
Position: Customer Service Advisor
Start date: March2021
Pay: £9.75 initially with the potential to rise to £11.32
Location: 1 The Parklands, Lostock, Bolton, BL6 4SD
Hours: Full time, 37 hours - Monday to Friday between 8am and 8pm. Two in four Saturdays between 8am and 6pm
An exciting opportunity to work for one of the UK's top energy companies has opened up. Millions of people get their gas and electricity from us, at home and at work. Were We put the customer at the heart of everything we do and as a Customer Service Advisor you'll play a vital role in looking after our customers throughout their time with us.
About the role
As a Customer Service Advisor, you'll be responsible for owning the customer journey & we'll give you empowerment to do so. Every day will be different as you'll be speaking with customers before, during and after their transition to SMART metering, delivering a customer journey they won't forget.
The role is extremely rewarding, and satisfaction can be taken from offering new or existing customers a potential saving on their energy bills.
Ideally, you'll have some previous experience working in a customer service and/or contact centre role. Naturally you'll also have great communication skills and will be comfortable handing large volumes of calls in a professional manner.
What we'll need from you:
- Customer Service experience and being passionate about customers.
- The ability to understand customer needs, with excellent listening and questioning skills to build rapport and provide the right solution, showing real commitment to do the very best for them.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions taking all aspects into account and showing empathy in sensitive situations.
- PC skills and working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- A great team player with a proven ability of building effective working relationships.
- 28 days Holiday
- Training is provided
If you believe this role is for you, please Apply Now!