Looking to develop a career with an award winning business in the financial services industry and one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for? AJ Bell could have just the opportunity for you. AJ Bell is one of the largest providers of online investment platforms and stockbroker services in the UK, our award-winning products include AJ Bell Youinvest and AJ Bell Investcentre.
Position: Adviser Support Team Member
Location: Exchange Quay, Manchester
Salary: £20-22k (including monthly job allowance after initial three month training period)
Hours: 37.5 hour week Monday to Friday (no weekends)
Benefits: Annual staff bonus, pension, study support scheme, free onsite gym and monthly pay-day drinks
About the role:
The aim of this role is to answer questions and resolve queries at the initial point of contact and as such, team members require an in depth knowledge of all departments, processes and procedures. The role is pivotal in dealing with, and answering queries in a timely and professional manner. You’ll enjoy a comprehensive structured training programme and on-going support to enhance your development. Career progression is something we pride ourselves on here at AJ Bell, and when you are ready, we will help you take your career to the next stage.
The tasks that you will be responsible for include:
- Answering all incoming calls in an efficient and professional manner
- Responding to all incoming general emails in an efficient and professional manner
- Ensure that all compliance policies are adhered to including; anti-money laundering, clear desk and ID and verification
- General administration duties
- All tasks to be carried out in line with our service level agreements
- All of the above responsibilities must be carried out in line with our group procedures and also within the spirit of our Guiding Principles
- Previous experience in a call/contact centre or a customer service administration role
- Previous financial services exposure is desirable but not essential
- Five GCSEs grades A*-C (or equivalent), including Maths & English
- The ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- A polite and professional telephone manner
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Competent with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
In return you can expect:
- A full training programme and study support
- Excellent career opportunities
- 22 days holiday increasing to 29 days with length of service, plus bank holidays
- Discretionary 6-monthly bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Free social events including monthly pay-day Friday drinks
- Free gym and classes
- Volunteering days
- + much, much more!
We’re interviewing immediately for multiple start dates – if this sounds like the right role for you, apply now!
You may have experience in the following: Financial Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Representative, Pensions Administrator, Contact Centre, Customer Service Executive, Settlements Administrator, Call Centre, Customer Services, Customer Service Agent, Financial Services, Investment Administrator, Advisor Support Team Member, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Finance Assistant, Finance Administrator, Sales Administrator, Internal Account Manager, Pensions, SIPP, SSAS, etc.