Our rapidly growing organisation is keen to bolster our team with enthusiastic customer service experts. Based in our call centre in Eurocentral, Scotland, our Advisors are the central point of contact for the general public, and as such handle all manner of incoming communication. We pride ourselves on dealing with enquires with the greatest possible care, while dealing with all feedback in a timely and professional manner. Putting customers first is a top priority here and you'll be part of a supportive, fun and friendly team who are all focused on having great conversations.
What you'll do
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Answering, reviewing and forwarding incoming calls and processing customer contacts
- Processing incoming email and post
- Investigating customer enquiries
- Problem solving feedback provided by customers
- Liaising with internal departments across the business
- Ad hoc tasks as required by Management
- Potential opportunity to progress into responding on social media platforms and live webchat
What you'll need
- Contact/call centre-based customer service experience is preferable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Positive and confident, able to remain up-beat and enthusiastic at all times
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Passionate about quality and service of delivery
- Reliable and conscientious team player
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
What you'll receive
You will be well-rewarded for your work at Lidl. Not only will you be part of a secure, growing business, we’ll make sure you have quality training and progression opportunities if you want to develop a career with us. As well as your competitive hourly rate, starting at £19,500 per annum, you will also get 30 days’ holiday, a pension scheme, discount on our products and corporate discounts on holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.