What will you be doing ?
Based within the Customer Services Team and reporting to the CSM. This will be a varied role and involve inbound/outbound calls to clients (no sales). Your role will include:
* Dealing with orders enquires with advance customer planning schedule.
* Support with serving and breakdown of equipment.
* General Administration support.
* To support the rest of the office as required.
What will you need to be successful in this position?
* Excellent customer service skills and flexible attitude.
* Highly organised with good attention to detail.
* Good IT skills MS office Suite: Word, Outlook, Excel Sage.
What can I expect to receive?
* Monday to Friday : 5 days per week
* Hours : 9 to 2 or 10 to 3
* £13,000 per annum (£10.00 per hour)
What do I do next?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Sarah at Skills Direct Ltd
Role: Customer Service Advisor - Part time
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Trowbridge, Wiltshire,
Apply for this job now.
26 days ago
Part Time Promotions