Our award-winning team* is based in one of Manchester's newest landmark buildings, 101 Embankment, next to the Cathedral. In the heart of the city, within easy walking distance of all public transport links, you'll enjoy our unique customer-centric environment.
As a Customer Service Advisor at Swinton Group, you will take personal accountability for each call. You'll be the first point of contact for existing customers that are looking to amend their policies. The ability to provide an exceptional customer experience as well as upsell our products, build customer loyalty and confidence will be key to your success.
• Experience of being managed against business KPI's and objectives
• Highly engaging and empathetic multi-tasker
• An excellent communicator with brilliant listening skills
• Resilient, confident and passionate about providing great customer service
• Keen to work collaboratively as part of a team
• A positive and enthusiastic problem-solver
• Intermediate literacy, numeracy and IT/Computer skills
• An ability to achieve sales through customer service
We’d love to get to know you if you have experience of working within a Contact Centre, and/or Insurance, however, if you have experience in providing excellent customer service, we’d like to chat too!
What you get in return…
- 25 days’ holiday, going up to 26 after one year’s service (excluding bank holidays) pro rata – with the option to purchase or sell 5 days leave.
- We also offer a role-associated bonus. Your bonus is usually associated to your personal contribution and company performance.
- Contributory pension scheme, to help you plan for the future.
- Life Assurance, so you can put your family first.
- Our Cycle to Work Scheme contributes to the health of many and our Childcare vouchers help you look after the next generation.
- Our Metrolink discount will make your journey to work easy (and greener)!
- City Centre parking discounts
- Health and dental plans
- 02 Mobile contract discounts
- Lowered Gym membership
- Staff, friends and family discounts including everything from cinema tickets to supermarket vouchers
Our part-time roles offer 20, 25 or 30 hours per week, and you'll need to be able to work a minimum of 4 days which include: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday. If you are able to work 5 days you will be able to work between Monday and Saturday, with your days of work to be agreed. The first 4 weeks of induction will be on a full-time basis.
As a Financial Services organisation, we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers.
This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit enquiry, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.