Customer Service Advisor - Temporary
You will join us as a Customer Service Advisor supporting customers in full issue resolution by utilising a combination of own customer service skills and knowledge, and liaison with internal and external stakeholders, whilst working within business agreed SOPs; to ensure customer satisfaction and a high quality service are maintained at all times.
Customer Service Advisor Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all telephone and email enquiries and problems are answered promptly, investigated and resolved, within the customer service SOPs and standing financial instructions( and in accordance with KPIs)
- Support as required, customer requests for direct issues, special picks and emergencies, liaising with all associated departments
- Liaise with customer service colleagues, providing support as required in the provision of excellent service to our customer
- Investigate missing orders and where necessary authorise customer ‘credits’ or ‘declines’ within a given limit, in adherence with line manager instruction and customer service SOPs
- Proactively liaise with customers to ensure they are aware of any relevant product or service issue that may impact them
- Deal with and resolve customer complaints relating to products unfit for purpose and/or within warranty periods, liaising with all associated departments and organisations
Customer Service Advisor Requirements:
- Maintain the quality of own work
- Input, store and provide data and information in accordance with GDPR and other relevant legislation
- Access, appraise and apply knowledge and information, utilising all business tools provided
- Must have a reasonable level of computer literacy
- Customer Experience essential
About Unipart Group Limited:
You may remember Unipart as the company that revolutionised the automotive parts industry in the 1970s. Unipart is different company today with clients such as McLaren, Apple, Vodafone, BSkyB, Jaguar Land Rover and, the NHS. The Unipart Group is an independent manufacturing, logistics and consultancy company that employs nearly 10,000 employees worldwide and has an annual turnover of more than £1 billion.
Job type: Full Time, Temporary
Salary: £19,884.00 per annum full time (to be pro-rated for 6 months)
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Representative, Contact Centre Operative, Customer Service Agent, Call Centre Operative, Customer Support, Client Support, etc.