Capita is the UK's leading outsourcing company. We support and transform our client's business operations to create better outcomes.
Position: Welsh Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Location: Darwen, Lancashire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 3-week rotation shift pattern between 8:30-19:00 (Monday to Friday) and 8:30-14:00 (Saturdays) and 1 in 3 Saturdays with a day off during the week
Salary: £17,300 to £18,000 per annum
About the role:
The Customer Service Advisor is responsible for providing a professional, efficient and customer-focused telephone and correspondence service for inbound and outbound contacts. In addition to taking calls in Welsh, the team also need to take calls in English and respond to correspondence and email enquiries from customers in Welsh, so you must be fluent in both written and spoken Welsh.
- Promote the legal requirements for a TV Licence
- Respond to requests for advice or action from customers and colleagues
- Receive, interpret, understand and accurately carry out requests for new TV Licences and for updates to existing TV Licences
- Adopt a proactive approach in dealing with all inbound and outbound customer contact
- Accurately capture data and enter it on to the relevant systems in order to ensure customer licence details are kept up-to-date
- Meet all agreed call and correspondence quality targets in order to contribute to the overall level of customer satisfaction
- Achieve personal productivity targets and contribute towards the achievement of departmental targets
- Customer Service Skills
- Contact centre / office experience
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Assistant, Call Centre Operative, Contact Centre Operative, Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Administrator, etc.