Customer Service Advisors – Work from Home
We are seeking experienced contact centre agents to work from home dealing with vulnerable customers.
- You will be taking calls from customers who are on the Priority Service Register
- This service helps many customers, including:
- Those in debt through the provision of help and advice
- The elderly
- The deaf
- Visually impaired
- The ill or disabled
You will train from the comfort of your own home! Initially you will be home based until the time we return to offices so you need to be a commutable distance from either Birmingham or Redditch.
We will provide the computer and kit to get you started, you will also need to check that you have the below to be able to work from home:
- High speed internet. Don’t worry if you’re not sure how to check this, we can talk you through it as part of your application process. If you’re curious, your speed needs to be download speed 3.0 MB; upload speed 1.0 MB or above.
- You’ll also need to be able to connect to WIFI to access our systems.
- A smartphone on a UK network
Customer Service Advisors Requirements:
- Ideally minimum 9 months to a 1 year working within a fast paced inbound or outbound call centre, or extensive customer services experience in a similar fast paced environment
- Experience competently using multiple IT systems all the same time in an contact centre environment including customer data bases, Instant Messaging software, telephony systems to service customer needs
- Experience in 2 or more of these areas
- Experience taking ownerships of all customer service queries and issues
- Experience collection customer payments, arrangement instalment plans, re-billing accounts
- Experience in a BPO handling calls for multiple clients or businesses
- Experience in handling a call type where it is the agent’s responsibility to resolve customer problems and deliver a first call resolution target
- Experience adding value during the call by promoting additional services to customers
- Used to performing to Call Quality/Compliance standards
- Experienced working in a regulatory environment
- Experienced working with vulnerable customer groups and adjusting communication/support accordingly
About Sigma, part of the Digicall Group
Our business revolves around Business Process Outsourcing – we help run business’s more effectively and efficiently by taking responsibility for various processes.
At Sigma, we believe in serving people and changing lives. Through a diverse and inclusive service offering and partner network, we believe that whatever your need, we have a solution for you. Our business is to be there for your business when it matters most.
Sigma is part of the Digicall Group which is a preferred service partner providing a range services in diverse segments such as contact centre management, insurance claims administration, claims assessment and adjudication, supply chain management and tailor-made bespoke solutions which meet customer demands in a responsible, cost-effective and sustainable way.
Diversity and Inclusion
Sigma Financial Group is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We have a range of inclusive employment policies, employee engagement forums, an employee continuous improvement project, wellbeing facilities, mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme to support all our people irrespective of background.
We are proud to be a disability confident committed employer and a member of the mental health charter.
Our aspiration is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel valued and able to give their best.
Our new mission is…To improve everything Always! We’ll do this by living our values…
Sigma has created four Core Values that the business and all employees stand by, they help drive our behaviours and what our brand stands for.
#Always Learning – because the more we learn the more we achieve
#Always Adapting – because flexibility creates opportunity
#Always Together – because we are part of our community, not apart from our community
#Always Better – because we do more
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Agent, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Executive, Call Centre, Operative, Call Centre Advisor, Contact Centre Operative, Contact Centre Advisor, Client Support, Collections Advisor, etc.