Customer Service Advisors – Work from Home
We are seeking experienced contact centre agents to work from home dealing with vulnerable customers.
You will be taking calls from Scottish Power customers who are on their Priority Service Register
Scottish Power PSR service helps many customers, including:
- Those in debt through the provision of help and advice
- The elderly
- The deaf
- Visually impaired
- The ill or disabled
You will have worked in any of the areas below:
- BPO (Business Process Outsourcing)
- Financial services
You will train and work from the comfort of your own home!
We will provide the computer and kit to get you started, you will also need to check that you have the below to be able to work from home:
- High speed internet. Don’t worry if you’re not sure how to check this, we can talk you through it as part of your application process. If you’re curious, your speed needs to be download speed 3.0 MB; upload speed 1.0 MB or above.
- You’ll also need to be able to connect to WIFI to access our systems.
- A smartphone on a UK network
Customer Service Advisors Requirements:
- Ideally minimum 9 months to a 1 year working within a fast paced inbound or outbound call centre, or extensive customer services experience in a similar fast paced environment
- Experience competently using multiple IT systems all the same time in an contact centre environment including customer data bases, Instant Messaging software, telephony systems to service customer needs
- Experience in 2 or more of these areas
- Experience taking ownerships of all customer service queries and issues
- Experience collection customer payments, arrangement instalment plans, re-billing accounts
- Experience in a BPO handling calls for multiple clients or businesses
- Experience in handling a call type where it is the agent’s responsibility to resolve customer problems and deliver a first call resolution target
- Experience adding value during the call by promoting additional services to customers
- Used to performing to Call Quality/Compliance standards
- Experienced working in a regulatory environment
- Experienced working with vulnerable customer groups and adjusting communication/support accordingly
At Sigma we’re always thinking of ways to improve. How to improve the service we provide to our clients. How to improve the way we interact the way that we engage with their customers. How to improve the way that we support our local community. How to improve the opportunities we provide to our employees.
We improve everything, always.
We are here to provide solutions to our clients, support to our community and a fun and dynamic workplace for our employees. The variety of services we provide is a reflection of our adaptability and keenness to never say no to an opportunity.
At Sigma we have Desktop Yoga sessions, Mental Health First Aiders and a free Employee Assistance Programme to help everyone's wellbeing. Add to that a Death in service cover of 4 times your annual salary for peace of mind, achievable bonus potential and reward, recognition, and great career progression and that's us!
Location: Home / Nationwide
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 40 per week
Salary: £18,500 moving to £18,960 plus bonus OTE £21,000
Benefits: Competitive (including 22 days holiday, Pension scheme, Peer recognition and awards scheme. The opportunity to be involved in a variety of charitable/volunteer work)
You may have experience of the following: Contact Centre Agent, Call Centre Agent, Contact Centre Team Leader, Call Centre Supervisor, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Representative, etc.