About the role
We are on the lookout for talented individuals who want to make their next career move in a bank that truly celebrates co-operative spirit. We wholly embrace advocates who truly connect and endorse our brand. If you can bring customer service experience at any level, we are offering a brilliant opportunity to learn everything there is to know about retail banking, and how to deliver award winning customer service. Join our talented team and kick start your career in finance today!
You will get to work as part of our strong front line team, mastering our banking systems and solving customer problems (don't worry, our training academy will turn you into customer service specialists!)
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Good customer service experience -face to face or telephony
- Knowledge and experience of operating computer systems
- Ability to multitask
- Passion, energy & enthusiasm
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent listening, problem solving skills coupled with customer service experience
- The ability & desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- A hardworking & committed attitude
- Resilience & determination
Here at The Co-operative bank we are a little bit different … We are the bank for people with purpose. Our values and ethics are at the heart of our business and underpins everything we do. We believe in the power of 'we' and putting values and ethics first. This is why so many people want to come and work for us.
Do you enjoy looking after customers and have a passion for delivering great service? Would you like to work in a flexible and supportive environment with ample development opportunities? … If so, we would love to hear from you!
What you can expect from us
- 27 days holiday at start, rising to 30 days
- Competitive pension / income protection / life assurance
- 2 paid days for volunteering per year
- Strong career path within Financial Services
- Family friendly policies and supportive working environment
- Recognition scheme and a culture in which we celebrate success
- Colleague network groups committed to inclusion and diversity within our Bank.
We welcome people who bring their personality and passion to ensure all customers receive the attention and service they deserve. Our Bank is committed to continuing to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment where all colleagues can fulfil their potential.
A great way to find out what it's like to work in the Contact Centre is to hear it from the team themselves so why not view our video 'Life at the Co-operative Bank Contact Centre' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXAU9iE6wZw
If you require more information or this document in a different format, please contact our careers team on 0344 844 9911.
Please note we may withdraw this vacancy prior to the closing date once sufficient applications have been reached. This vacancy will remain open for a minimum of 2 weeks for internal candidates.
As a reputable employer regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all offers of employment for this role are subject to a series of background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks.