Customer Service Agent Bristol REF:32240
About the role
Here at Babcock International we're looking to recruit a Customer Service Agent.
Providing a leading fleet management service to all MOD customers worldwide. The Service Centre Advisor is a key role as the first point of contact for all MOD enquiries under the Phoenix II contract. It supports the wider team as part of a global fleet management service for customers worldwide.
Typically handling queries of a varied nature across a realm of services not limited to: Rental Provision, Lease Provision and management, scheduled services, incidents and events.
- Answering phone calls.
- Responding to emails.
- Problem solving
- Working to SLA's with regards response times (must answer a telephone within 30 seconds
What do I need to do the role?
Ideally you should come from a customer service background or a contact centre background with strong customer service skills
Would also like you to have experience in all or some of these areas:
- Ability to empathise with the person on the end of the phone.
- Ability to problem solve
- Good Excel and Microsoft word, email skills
What else do I need to know?
- Working pattern: Monday - Friday 13:00 - 21:00. The role will be home based
- Will include weekend working for which you will receive an uplift of £25 per Saturday worked and £35 per Sunday worked on top of base salary.
- We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please ask about alternative work patterns at interview
- The successful candidate must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.
- Please follow the link to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants: https://www.babcockinternational.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Babcock-Guidance-for-Applicants.pdf
About Babcock International
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure and specialist training.
We're committed to providing a great employee experience in a supportive and engaging environment. The benefits you can expect to enjoy include a generous holiday entitlement, competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance and a share ownership scheme. You'll benefit from excellent career and learning and development opportunities to ensure that you grow and achieve your full potential.
All applications should be made online. Please use a desktop PC or laptop to create your account and apply for a job. Once you've completed this you'll be able to apply to jobs from mobile devices.
If you experience difficulties please check our career website for more information. Recruitment correspondence is normally by email so please check your email account and spam folder regularly.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strives to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and we will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. We recognise the value that Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reserves, Veterans, Uniformed Cadet Instructors and Service Families contribute to our business and the United Kingdom. As part of the Covenant, Babcock offers Reservists and Uniformed Cadet Instructors up to 2 week's special paid leave to help them meet their commitments. To find out more please check our career website for more information.
Closing date: 26th October 2020