Customer Service and Sales Representative - 12 month contract
Are you ambitious, conscientious and looking for your next challenge?
Do you want to work for a forward thinking, innovative and respected company?
If the answer is yes – then Thistle is the place for you and we would love to hear from you!
Here at Thistle, we look after our customer by firstly looking after you. We want our people to enjoy coming to work, and to grow and improve each day. We believe in treating our people well and showing them that they are what makes a company great. That’s why we provide a generous benefits package that includes:
- Career progression
- Staff incentives
- Generous holidays
- Refer a friend
- Regular social events
- Competitive pension
Location: Our office is based in the centre of Gloucester and is accessible by car or bus. For those looking to travel by car, we have car parking.
Please note this is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Here are some of the key elements to the role you will be carrying out:
- Making a positive impression with customers whilst offering them suitable insurance products that reflects their needs
- Ensuring that you are maximising every opportunity you have to sell our great products to our customers
- Liaising with customers via different communication channels, e.g. phone calls, live chat, e-mail
- Follow the rules and regulations as set out by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and develop yourself to improve your performance and customer experience
Don’t worry – we help you with all of this! We will provide you with all the necessary training to give you the skills and knowledge you need to do your job so you can flourish and enjoy a long and great career at Thistle.
So what do we want from you?
- Eagerness to learn and develop yourself
- A passion for providing excellent service – get it right the first time
- Motivated by targets
- Attention to detail
- Embrace and support our culture
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
You may have experience in the following: Sales and Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Representative, Customer Services, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Officer, Call Centre, Contact Centre, Call Centre Operative, Contact Centre Operative, Administrator, Admin, Sales Advisor, Sales Representative, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Account Executive, Account Manager, Account Management, etc.