Asentric are part of the Royal London family. We continue to back and invest in Ascentric, particularly in its underlying technology, which will improve the capabilities of the platform and ensure it has the capacity for further growth. Our emphasis is on engaging with people who will live our cultural values; We are Empowered, We are Trustworthy, We Collaborative and We Achieve. Our cultural values encompass what we call the Spirit of Royal London which defines “the way we do things around here”, to ensure that we deliver the best outcomes for our customers. It’s integral to building a successful, sustainable business. We are currently hiring for a number of Customer Service Consultants in our Bath office.
What will you be doing
- Providing a support service to Financial Advisers and customers, delivering an industry leading level of customer service and continuously finding ways to help our Financial Advisers, Customers and Royal London to achieve their strategy and objectives.
- Provide training and mentoring to less experienced colleagues where applicable, acting as a subject matter expert and providing support to your team leader and wider leadership team to improve the customer journey.
What we’re looking for
- A dedicated, enthusiastic individual who aligns to the Royal London Values
- Customer service experience would be advantageous, preferably within financial services/insurance
- School leavers are welcome
Skills that will help you in the role
- We aspire to provide industry leading levels of customer service, motivating our customers to not only give us positive feedback, but recommend the service we provide. To help us achieve this you will need high levels of commitment, strong customer empathy and a desire to help all customers, no matter how challenging the request.
- You will be proactive in your approach to your work and change within the workplace.
- You will be the face or voice of our brand and a very high level of professionalism is expected at all times. Excellent verbal and numeracy skills are essential, as is being able to communicate in a confident, professional and sincere manner.
- We use a range of IT systems to support our clients. Although we’ll help you learn how to use these systems, a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, is required.
What we offer
- We've always been proud to reward employees by offering a number of benefits
such as Pensions and Protection, Performance and role-related benefits, Lifestyle and Wellbeing
- Our culture comes from within, or to put it another way, it comes from our people. It’s what makes Royal London a great place to work.
- Our People Promise is something we live up to every day. We know we can rely on you, and you can expect plenty from us in return.
- Glassdoor have ranked as among the best places to work and this year we entered the top 10
We are an equal opportunities employer. We work hard to attract the best talent for our award-winning team. We believe that embracing difference makes us stronger. Our diverse people bring us different skills – whatever their educational background, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
In fact, the first pillar of our People Promise is designed to make sure you 'work somewhere inclusive'. We want to live up to this promise; it’s good for our people and good for our customers too, because our workforce should reflect our communities.
*Please note that this job is known within the company as Customer Support Consultant. This is the title you would see, should you be successful, on contracts of employment and internal systems. The duties and responsibilities outlined above and through our recruitment process are identical to those advertised.