Customer Service Executive
Our Client is a progressive company who is looking for a Customer Services Executive who will be a key part of their journey to become an independent market leader in the air conditioning industry. Despite their size and growth, they remain a family owned business with a truly unique emphasis on service. Their vision is to create the best possible customer experience and all areas of the company strive to do this better day by day. They are looking for a Customer Services Executive with previous customer service experience in wowing clients.
Customer Service Executive Responsibilities:
- Process orders via phone and email.
- Prioritise (and process) quotes, sending them to the relevant staff to follow through and help meet company response-time targets.
- React and respond to all other enquiries promptly.
- Handle objections and follow through to resolutions with the help of relevant colleagues (i.e Key account managers, Transport, Purchasing etc).
- Add value, by offering extra products and services, and glean extra info where possible.
- Pass new referrals onto the NB team.
- Process website login requests, collection requests, backorders and more!
- Assist customers who request delivery ETA’s.
- Make outbound customer service calls where necessary (i.e. To follow up and get feedback).
- Choose to call customers, instead of email, where there is any potential for misunderstanding or inconvenience.
Customer Service Executive Requirements:
- Accurate & Reliable
- Previous experience in a customer services role with a focus on adding value.
- Flexible & able to make decisions on the spot.
- Positive attitude and a continuous improvement mindset.
- Basic computer skills.
- Happy to be part of a team, self-motivated.
- A good communicator and relationship-builder with colleagues and customers.
About Greenmill Supply Co:
Greenmill is one of the UK's leading wholesalers of Air Conditioning and Ventilation Install products.
Its In-Stock, On-Site, On-Time brand promise is relied upon in the industry each and every day.
With amazing commitment to continually strive to make the customers' life easier and by leveraging the power of technology, our highly trained and professional team have supported the Company to achieve exceptional growth. We have a positive, friendly & respectful culture and believe in giving our employees autonomy to deliver their roles to the best of their ability.
Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 FTE
Hours of work: 12.00 to 5:15pm Monday to Friday
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Officer, Sales Support, Internal Sales, Call Centre, Contact Centre, Call Centre Operative, Contact Centre Operative, etc.
Customer Service Executive