18 hours, Thursday & Friday 9am - 5pm, Saturday 9am - 1pm
We are the Bank for People with Purpose
At The Co-operative Bank we are truly passionate about our customers. But then again, we would say that wouldn't we? Then why are we so confident in making such a bold statement? Well, when you visit one of our branches you're met with a warm and friendly welcome. You meet our colleagues who are genuinely sincere about providing a personal and professional service to all of our customers. They understand that banking in a branch is all about the customer experience what our customers see, hear and feel and not simply a transaction. That's why, in January 2018, Moneyfacts awarded The Co-operative Bank Branch Network of the Year'.
The Co-operative values that our bank was built on still stand today
At the Co-operative Bank we have a lot to be proud of. This year marks 25 years since the launch of the Ethical Policy in 1992 which remains unique in UK high street banking. We believe our approach to banking, with values and ethics at the centre of everything we do, sets us apart and remains the key reason why approximately 4 million customers choose to bank with us.
What you can expect from us
Our Bank is committed to continuing to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment where all colleagues can fulfil their potential. We welcome applications from talented individuals from all backgrounds and lifestyles who can work with us in maintaining a culture of belonging, where people are valued and respected.
That's what we can offer you, a firm belief in doing what's right in a place where you can feel genuinely proud to work, grow and develop.
As a reputable employer regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all offers of employment for this role are subject to a series of background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks.
We're looking for an individual who will complement our existing branch team. Someone who...
- Has bags of customer service experience
- Understands the need to provide a consistently positive and professional service
- Is happy to provide advice, guidance and exceptional customer service to every customer whether face to face, over the phone or by email
- Can communicate in a logical and uncomplicated way appreciates and is sensitive to customers' diversity
- Demonstrates tact and diplomacyIs keen and able to learn about our products and services
- Is happy being a key point of customer contact for all cash related queries and enquiries
- Is looking for the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential
- Wants to work for an organisation they can be truly proud of