Customer Service - Biggleswade – Part Time
This role is an opportunity for you to join a great and supportive team within their customer service department.
- Manage large amounts inbound and outound calls
- Identify customers’ needs offer alternatives and solutions
- Place and track orders whilst keeping your client updated.
- Build relationships and trust with your customers through open and interactive communication
- Keep records of customer interactions, process orders and file documents
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Once permanent this goes up to £21k (PRO RATA) + annual bonus and after 6 months (successful probation) it goes up to £23200 + annual bonus
- Proven customer service experience within an office environment is essential
- Experience dealing with a high volume of calls
- Able to work as part of a team
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
Apply today, this is a live role and we are actively looking. Look forward to speaking with you.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!