Blue Arrow are looking for Customer Service Representatives for a well-known banking organisation based in central Edinburgh. The office has easy public transport links and a canteen.
No Finance Experience? NO PROBLEM!
Previous experience in the banking field is not necessary. More importantly, our client is searching for passionate individuals with a drive to bring the best level of service to their customers.
Telephone experience would be preferred, but if you have worked in a retail or customer service position where customer satisfaction is key, you could be a great fit for these roles!
£10.07 per hour + pay progression + bonus + overtime
Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm and possibly a Saturday Morning Shift (9am-1pm) every 5th week
(35 hours per week)
This position will provide you with 4-6 weeks of formal training when you begin work. The extensive level of training is designed to guarantee your comfort as you go into this role and begin assisting customers.
- Telephony role with admin and processing duties
- Taking ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required.
- Building long lasting professional relationships with customers and exceeding their expectations.
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with guidelines
- Working as part of a team to resolve customer enquiries
- Demonstrate consistently the groups Values and Actions
- Customer service experience (face to face or telephony)
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephony manner
- High attention to detail/IT literate
- A passion for providing outstanding customer service
- Annual bonus
- Pay progressions
- Full comprehensive training
- The chance to work for a highly reputable bank in the UK Financial Sector
- Ongoing career opportunities working for a great organisation
If you are interested please apply on line now.