about 1 month ago
Here at Fish Insurance, we are a close-knit team that take pride in our ability to deliver a first-class service to our customers. To do this we strive to create an environment which is great for our people. We want our people to enjoy coming to work, and to feel they can make a difference. We believe in treating our people well and showing them that they are what makes a company great.
Position: Customer Service Representative
Location: Fish Insurance – Preston PR5 6AW
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: shift patterns between 9am & 7pm Tuesday to Friday and 9.30am to 1.30pm on Saturday.
Benefits: Uncapped Commission, Career progression, Staff incentives, Generous holidays, Refer a friend (£250), Regular social events, Competitive pension.
About the role:
Here are the key elements to the role you will be carrying out:
- Liaise with customers via different communication channels, e.g. phone calls, live chat, e-mail.
- Help customers understand their product and provide assistance when they need it.
- Follow the rules and regulations as set out by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and develop yourself to improve your performance and customer experience.
So what do we want from you?
- Eagerness to learn and develop yourself.
- That passion to learn about our caring industry.
- A passion for providing excellent service – get it right the first time.
- Motivated by targets.
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Representative, Contact Centre, Customer Service Executive, Call Centre, Customer Services, Advisor Support Team Member, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administrative Assistant, etc.