£10.07 per hour
Blue Arrow Edinburgh
5 months ago
Contract Term: Temporary
Working Times: Rotational Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, occasional Saturday morning.
Full 4-6 weeks of paid training
Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
Overtime and bonus incentives
Instant access to Blue Arrow's online training portal
Instant access to online retail discounts Annual Bonus
Whether you are looking for a steady income, job security or career development this opportunity with Lloyds Banking Group has it all.
This role is perfect for those who have excellent oral communication skills, great attention to detail and who want to work in an environment where the focus is on making the right decisions for the customer.
You do not need any formal qualifications to be a Customer Service Advisor, just good communication skills and knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel and familiarity with using the internet. Your personal skills are much more important for a role like this, we are looking for people who are proactive, self-motivated and keen to learn.
Previous telephone experience would be ideal but if you're used to dealing with customers whether it is face-to-face or over the phone in any capacity then you have the potential to become an exceptional Customer Service Advisor especially with this fantastic employer who is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support.
The contact centre is located in Edinburgh with great transport links so getting to work is easy via public transport and there is an onsite staff car park for those who drive.
If you are looking to the future then it is good to know that career progression prospects are high with Lloyds Banking Group, they are a fantastic employer who has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years.
As a Customer Service Advisor at the Dalkeith centre you will work within the Insurance and Wealth Customer Delivery team of Scottish Widows (a key part of Lloyds Banking Group) which provides critical services to customers, supporting them with their insurance needs.
You will be carrying out a broad range of demanding operational support procedures, using your own judgment to make decisions which impact on customer outcomes.
First and foremost, you will be helping customers across the retained organisation by answering a range of telephone enquiries. You’ll be providing information on products, acting promptly on customers’ instructions and ensuring that records are fully up to date and accurate. This is a blended role which will include telephony, digital and processing tasks.
You will be provided with great training and help you develop an in-depth knowledge of all products and processes. Alongside your proven communication and customer service skills this will help to ensure you deliver the high standards of service that customers expect.
Role Focused Skills
* Complete telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer queries
* Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
* Build long lasting professional relationships with Lloyds Banking Group customers that will exceed their expectations
* Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements
* Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of Lloyds Banking Group by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use, the services you will provide and the values you can add to Lloyds Banking Group
* Demonstrate consistently Lloyds Banking Group values and behaviours
* Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development
* Support Lloyds Banking Group's wider team to ensure that performance standards and business objectives are met
* Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
* Carry out a range of processing tasks and handling of customer calls ensuring relevant productivity and quality measures are achieved for Lloyds Banking Group customers in line with specified process and procedures
* Provide a high-quality service to Lloyds Banking Group customers comprising of handling inbound & outbound calls and undertaking a range of processing tasks. This will be achieved as part of a flexible model to support the business in meeting customer demands within agreed service levels.
* Excellent communication - oral and written
* Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
* Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
* Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in all areas of Lloyds Banking Group's end to end goals
* Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
* Positive and approachable manner
* Team player
* Previous telephone & customer service experience