£18000 - £26000 per annum
2 months ago
An opportunity to be part of a dynamic social change charity, working at scale across the UK and internationally.
Customer Service Specialist - Charity Responsibilities:
• Managing both incoming and outgoing centre communications (calls and emails) to a highly professional standard.
• Promoting membership of the Online Centres Network and supporting with inducting new organisations into this.
• Responsible for building and maintaining a strong working relationship with your caseload of centres.
• Recording and maintaining customer interactions on TIM (an internal CRM system) to a high standard.
• Responsible for increasing engagement of centres within your caseload as outlined in the Network strategy.
• Be the day to day contact and expert for all funded Online Centres to answer any performance or delivery related questions they may have.
• Responsible for supporting the sub-Network of funded centres to ensure that they are all delivering the outcomes required and addressing any underperformance quickly and efficiently.
• Responsible for supporting the grant funding process - assessment, allocation and performance management.
Customer Service Specialist - Charity Requirements:
• 2 years + experience in customer service
• Experience of working in customer relations or a customer-facing role and being proactive in responding to customers requirements and challenges
• Experience in drafting engaging communications and building relationships with people over the phone.
• Experience in supporting project delivery and outputs of a project.
• A strong communicator who is people-focused with exceptional interpersonal, organisational and prioritisation skills.
• Ability to use judgement, discretion and make decisions.
• Ability to analyse and understand the information in spreadsheets/reports.
About Good Things Foundations:
Good Things Foundation is the UK’s leading digital and social inclusion charity. Our mission is a world where everyone can benefit from digital. Through our Online Centres Network of hyperlocal partners, we are supporting people and communities to overcome some of the most pressing social challenges they are facing through digital.
Since 2010 we’ve helped over 2.8 million people to improve their lives using digital, driving positive outcomes such as employment, reducing loneliness, supporting basic digital skills, and health and wellbeing.
You’ll be the crucial link between Good Things Foundation and the Online Centres Network, making sure centres are engaged, know what’s going on and are delivering an amazing service to people who are digitally and socially excluded.
Position Title: Network Specialist
Location: Sheffield - but working from home for the foreseeable future until the office opens again
Hours: Full Time, Permanent, 30 to 37.5 hours per week (negotiable)
Salary: £18,000 - £26,000, dependent upon experience, plus excellent benefits
Closing Date: 31st July 2020
You may have experience of the following: Member Networks, Applications Specialist, Membership Coordinator, Membership Development Officer, Membership Officer, Membership Administrator, Membership Advisor, Membership Executive, Membership Manager, Account Manager, Contact Centre Manager, Customer Success Manager, Funding, Grant, etc.