Part Time Customer Services Coordinator
The Customer Service department is an integral business unit which manages and co-ordinates the external and internal relationships of BRE Group customers, ensuring a high excellence of service operation is delivered and maintained
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join our Head Office team based in Watford. Tis role is offered 20 hours per week, 5 days a week. The operating hours are 10:30am – 14:30pm including an hour lunch support for Front of House receptionist.
Providing first and second line support to the organisation managing and implementing the information process, coordinating enquiries, new business opportunities and existing communications from BRE Group customers. Customer Service are responsible for the recording and monitoring of business performance, handling and escalation across the business of feedback including complaints and satisfaction surveys. The department also provides a first class front of house service managing the BRE Group reception and Innovation Park.
The co-ordinator role will be varied and challenging, you`ll be working within a friendly and supportive business unit, playing a vital role in supporting the team to deliver organisational objectives whilst ensuring both our internal and external customers are engaged with BRE Group products and services.
As part of the BRE Group Customer Service team you will have the opportunity to engage with our customers at a commercially operational level therefore responsibilities will also include;
- Customer Service
- Service Operations
- Maintaining the central telephone line which receives internal, new and existing business enquiries.
- Managing and maintaining of the central mailboxes and in-house databases in order to deliver service co-ordination tracking and escalation
- Process customer enquiries
- Open and review the content of email enquiries received and determine whether they can be resolved at first line or escalated to the appropriate business areas within the defined agreements
- Verify enquiries received over the telephone and ensure they are recorded into the in-house database as required to ensure correct allocation to the appropriate business area
- Ensure accurate data input at time of receipt for both email and telephone enquiries
- Ensure the service to the customer is delivered by monitoring the enquiries performance to resolution escalating to the Head of Customer Service and appropriate persons when trends or performance issues are identified
- Comply with individual and team targets and assist in monitoring performance
- Contribute to sound working relationships within the team and across the Group
- Contribute positively and efficiently to support the objectives of the department
- Monitor performance and service delivery key performance indicators
- Carry out administrative tasks in CRM and In house management systems
- Understand the principles and gain working knowledge of how the Group Customer Service department operates
- Communicate with BRE Customers managing customer issues coordinate with relevant teams in order to resolve them
- Develop an understanding and working knowledge of the key business support tools used across the business namely – CRM – Agresso – Office 365 - Marketing Calendars
- Create and support in the collating of business reports for weekly Customer Service meetings using activity analysis
- Support the CS senior team on customer facing events, managing leads and opportunities in order to maximise Return on investment (ROI).
As the selected candidate you will be responsible for delivering a high, accurate standard of service operations. You must be well organised, disciplined with a mature manner and demonstrate a dynamic attitude towards developing and improving business performance.
You will also be responsible for contributing to and maintaining a good and positive working environment for the team, hence strong interpersonal skills and a friendly attitude would be beneficial.
A genuine passion for customer service is the most important quality for BRE Group. Experience in the built environment is not essential, what is really important to us is that you:
- Are computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office to intermediate level
- Are able to work at pace, whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Have excellent personal time management and prioritisation skills
- Are self-motivated and able to work on your initiative
- Have some experience in a customer facing role (ideally you`ll also have worked within a sales environment) with a strong customer focus
- Are a first class team player who possesses a positive and collaborative attitude
- Are able to work flexible hours (including weekends if required), and to take part in a rota
- Thrive on understanding, empathising and delivering against customer needs
- Possess excellent communication skills and build relationships effectively with people
BRE is an equal opportunities employer.
While this advert may state a specific location or hours, we encourage flexibility and are happy to have a conversation on how this role could be fulfilled in a different way