Customer Services - Phone Agent
Animal Friends has grown to become not only an award-winning business but one of the largest pet insurance providers in the UK. Currently in our 18th year, we look after over 800,000 pets and offer cover for cats, dogs and horses. Animal welfare is important to us, we donate and support over 300 charities across the UK and worldwide, to date, we have donated over £3 million.
Position: Customer Services - Phone Agent (Part-time)
Job type: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: 20 - 30 hours per week, working Monday - Friday between the hours of 8.30 am – 6.00 pm. You may be required to work up to 2 Saturdays a Month between the hours of 9.00 am to 4.00 pm.
Salary: £17,550 Pro rata, per annum with excellent benefits.
Closing date for applications: 30th August, 2019
To give you an idea what to expect, you’ll be:
- Providing friendly first line assistance for our customers via phone.
- Taking part in an in-depth induction and training programme to ensure you’re a technical expert when it comes to answering customer queries.
- Working within a lively and at times challenging environment so you`ll take multitasking and team work in your stride, enjoying a variety of tasks.
What we look for in you as a Customer Service - Phone Agent:
- Our customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do, so you`ll be passionate about delivering top customer service.
- Often, you’ll be supporting our customers when their pet is injured or unwell, so your empathy and professionalism will play a central role in the service you deliver.
- Ideally, you’ll have experience within customer service whether that be face to face or over the phone.
- We have several different teams that support our customers and business and are keen to see our employees progress so an appetite to learn and develop is important to us.
Benefits of working with Animal Friends
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us as a Customer Service - Phone Agent:
- 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays and we give you your birthday off.
- 95% of our employee’s own pets, we’re able to provide up to 25% off insurance.
- We believe looking after employees’ health is important, so we offer private medical insurance and contribute up to 50% of your gym membership.
- We like to celebrate success and recognise excellent employee performance; we will donate £3k to the charity of our employee of the quarters choice.
- Most importantly, you’ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled rather than the advertised closing date. Interviews will take place throughout this period; therefore, we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Animal Friends Pet Insurance Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Representative, Contact Centre Operative, Customer Service Agent, Call Centre Operative, Customer Support, Client Support, etc.
£17550 per annum
9 days ago
Customer Services - Phone Agent