We are currently looking for experienced Customer Support/Service Agents to join our busy Contact Centre in Petersfield. This is a phone-based role where you will be the first point of contact for customers.
Importantly, the role involves dealing with (payment) Collections and Arrears Management; our Customer Support Agents work with customers who may be experiencing financial difficulties and they help put each customer on a path to a better everyday life.
We strive to be available for our customers whenever they need us; this is a demanding but rewarding role where you will demonstrate a commitment to providing an exceptional customer experience.
We have full and part time hours available, working shift patterns between the hours of 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Aim to achieve 1st call resolution of queries
- Establish a strong relationship with customers in order to fully understand their situation
- Complete detailed ‘Income and Expenditure’ assessments with customers to understand their financial position and then discussing the appropriate solution for them
- Identify and work with vulnerable customers and customers in financial difficulty appropriately, acting with the utmost compassion and professionalism.
- Absolute compliance with TCF principles FCA regulations
- Support and facilitate customers in finding an appropriate resolution, should they encounter financial difficulty at any stage of their journey. This includes setting up and amending direct debits, processing card payments, providing details of Independent advice organisations and keeping the customer clearly informed and up to date regarding their options.
- Liaise with customers whose agreements have been terminated, assisting with recovering the vehicle where applicable, monitoring payments associated with suspended return of goods orders, working in conjunction with other departments within Moneybarn
- Adhere to the FCA Conduct rules
We’re looking for:
- A professional, polite and courteous telephone manner
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Tenacity, determination and resilience
- A good listener who can convey empathy, patience and understanding
- Confidence in overcoming customer objections and having difficult conversations
- Able to gather facts, ask appropriate questions and evaluate the information provided to ensure a fair outcome for the customer
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage high volumes of inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Be driven to achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Experience working within the motor finance industry
- Experience working in a Contact Centre Environment