On this 2-year programme you will not only complete a Level 4 Cyber Security Technologist Higher Apprenticeship, you will:
• Learn the fundamental skills you need to begin your career as a security professional.
• Develop the knowledge and skills required, such as incident response, risk management and digital forensics, to equip you to be a future Cyber Security specialist
• Tackle topics such as ethical hacking, cyber security fundamentals, threats and vulnerabilities.
• Gain invaluable experience by learning challenging theory and immediately applying this on-the-job.
• Be supported by experienced mentors and managers who will guide you through your apprenticeships.
ResponsibilitiesYou should apply for this role if you…
• Have a natural flair for logically and creatively solving problems;
• Are passionate about technology;
• Are able to work independently and in corporation with others, take responsibility and use your initiative;
• Enjoy reacting to incident and preventing disasters before they happen;
• Can articulate complex issues clearly to a wide range of people;
• Want to make a real difference in the work you do.