“Data is the new oil.” — Clive Humby
Do you agree with this quote? If so, then read on for more details about a job where you can use data to help boost an already rapid business growth trajectory, make smarter decisions (at higher velocity) whilst using machine learning and data science techniques.
You will have the opportunity to setup, monitor and track large scale experiments. You will be able to deliver incremental improvements to our existing approaches through application of machine learning techniques. You will get to work closely with other business units to deliver day to day trading results.
So if you tick these boxes, we want to hear from you:
• A strong numerical higher degree in mathematics, scientific, engineering or computer science or another related technical discipline;
• Experience with programming languages and a good grasp of at least one (e.g. Python, R);
• Ability to contribute to shared code repositories (basic git version control);
• Good knowledge of SQL;
• An ability to explain complex solutions in a clear, understandable way to a non-technical audience;
• Experience managing a small number of stakeholders and able to deliver insights in an incremental, outcome driven way;
• Ability to guide how analytics can be used to support business decisions but also aware of what data won’t tell us.
Working at loveholidays you will get the chance to work within a close-knit group that believes in a positive work-life balance, with bi-annual company events, regular after-work drinks and much more.
Click “apply” to easily share your details with us and we promise to respond quickly to all applications.
All loveholidays employees are eligible for heavily discounted holidays, enjoy market-benchmarked salary packages and flexible working options. Our workplace is Covid-secure, so should you need to be in the office, you can do so safely and socially-distanced from your colleagues.
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
You may have experience of the following: Client Data Analyst, Data Analyst, Support Data Analyst, Data Analysis, Technical Support Analyst, Account Manager, Account Management, Data Manager, Database Manager, etc.
29 days ago