Are you interested in joining a fast-paced, innovative and growing organisation? Adare SEC is a leading provider of technology-led, Integrated Communication Solutions, inspiring our clients with choice and insight to deliver their vital message securely, via multiple channels. We partner with a wide range of blue chip clients such as Allianz, Santander and Virgin Trains to ensure their communications are efficient, effective and engaging.
Position: Data and Reporting Developer
Contract type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: 38.5 per week
Salary: Up to £50k
Benefits: Competitive Salary. 38.5 hour working week. Company Pension Scheme. 26 days annual leave plus stat. Free car parking. Flexible working opportunities with other flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days.
About the role:
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Data and Reporting Developer to join the Technology team in Huddersfield (HD9 8QQ).
The Data and Reporting Developer forms part of a new capability within Adare SEC to improve data management systems and processes which transform raw data into business intelligence and management information to support Adare SEC’s client services and internal business processes.
The role holder will require a good understanding of data structures and be proficient in reporting and analytics technologies. This role will be responsible for maintaining and improving existing data warehousing whilst developing the ETL and reporting routines. The role holder will also play a key role in forming the future data and analytics roadmap.
- Strong background in Data & Reporting development.
- Good understanding of Microsoft SQL Server or other data engineering platforms and analytics tools for example Power BI, Tableau, Qlickview and Jet Reports.
- Experience of the Azure ecosystem is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience of ETL Management platforms (Talend / ETLWorks etc).
- Implementing data dashboards for data analysis.
- Ability to communicate well with key stakeholders and non-technical audiences.
- Ability and eagerness to rapidly learn new technology frameworks as required.
- Experience in implementing data governance.
- Knowledge of Data Management best practices.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment managing multiple priorities.
No agencies...thank you.
You may have experience of the following: Data and Reporting Developer, SQL Developer, BI Developer, Business Information Developer, etc.